"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead..." Romans 1:20

Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Lord is My Shepherd

  
Psalm 23


1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. 

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 

3 he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 

4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me 

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
           

                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment