"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead..." Romans 1:20

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Trust

Ever feel like you've been hung up by your ankles and left to fend for yourself?


If you're four, hanging upside down for a moment or two can be quite fun as evidenced by the photo.  (Note:  No children harmed in the making of this photo!)  But as we get older it doesn't feel much like fun anymore.  I think this is because somewhere along the way we've lost the sense of trust this little boy obviously has in his father.  It's understandable when it comes to people, because people don't always know what's best for us and they can make mistakes.....but our Father, God, does know what's best and He never makes a mistake.

Father, may I never forget Who's holding onto me when I feel my world's been turned upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment